Saturday, April 11, 2009

Some more 'around the house'

Here's a few more pictures for you...
This room here is our family room, it's three steps down (sunken) from the main level. That hallway that you see on the left leads to a bedroom (office), bathroom, and to the garage. Across from that hallway, not shown in the photo is a sliding glass door that leads to a deck in the backyard. I took these next two pictures from the top of the stairs. This is our dining room, I think it's supposed to be a living room, but this way works better for us. The front door is right next to the long window on the right. Mr. Taffy bought me that rug...it's covered in Roosters! LOVE IT!This is my kitchen, not as fancy as the Farm House, but I still have a double oven and this refrigerator is by far much larger than my other house! I love this kitchen because it's really bright, there is a tube light right above the peninsula counter top. The space under the ceiling fan is supposed to be the dining room. We USED to have a second table there, but we gave it away back in WA, that's one of the things I'll be looking for at garage sales this spring.Here are the girls making a few casseroles for the freezer. Mr. Taffy bought me a case of hamburger so in between unpacking and painting I have been cooking hamburger like crazy!
There are more rooms to this house as well, but I want to keep you coming back so I'll save those for another day! :o)
I pray Easter Sunday is a glorious day for you and your family as you celebrate our risen Lord and remember all that his death and Resurrection mean to us as believers!
"For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. For he who has died has been freed from sin. Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him. For the death that he died, He died to sin once for all, but the life that He lives, He lives to God. Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Amen and Amen!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! Yes, I remember this house well. Your dining room is beautiful and I love the rooster rug! Big hugs and kisses to all on Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look like you're settling in well and not wasting any time getting everything neat and organized. Good job! I love how you keep everything neat and orderly.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!