Friday, April 24, 2009

Sunshine and Curls

I just have to share these adorable pictures of my Laffy Taffy. He was having such a jolly time playing outside and he just looked so cute, with his little curls on the back of his head...I don't know if you can really see those curls or not, but it makes me so happy. My first 4 children have straight hair...just like their daddy. If I would have quit having children after those 4, I would never been able to prove that I have naturally curly hair. Not that I have to prove anything, but it just makes me so happy anyway!
My little guy is 18 months old now. He seems to be done nursing too. This is the longest I've ever nursed any of my children. I'm so glad I did too. I once heard a wise woman say that it's good to nurse your babies into their second year (12-24 months) because they often get little sicknesses and being able to nurse them during those times brings both nutrition and comfort. I have found this to be so true, with our tummy troubles while traveling and then the good ole' flu that we fought once we got here. It's been a sweet time for me and it makes me sad to be done, but so thankful too!
I pray it's sunny where you are!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. Your little guy is as sweet as can be. Beautiful! I love nursing ... I'm actually nursing right now:-) Multi-tasking:-) I couldn't agree more with how important it is ... nutrition and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laffy is quite a guy... and definately growing too fast.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!