Monday, April 6, 2009

We are alive and well!

I'm sitting in the parking lot of a local coffee shop, not a Starbucks! I wanted to let you all know that we are alive and well! We are overwhelmed with work to do and our children are all fighting the flu, but we are alive and happy for the most part!

I have an email sitting in my outbox that won't fly out of my computer from this server, but it's loaded with updated information.

To my friend (Carisa) at Totally Tots....there's an email sitting there for you also, I am ashamed of my delay in this matter!

Gotta Run! Mr. Taffy is back!

Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it at all! I knew you were in major transition so I did not expect to hear form you for awhile. I am glad youa re all OK though!!!

    :) Carisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! Missed your stories.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello wonderful Blanchard Family! It has been very fun for me to read of your adventures on your trip. I'm so sorry to hear about your home and its yucky smell...... I, too have a super nose. I'm sure once you get in there and clean and Fabreze and light some candles and pray through it it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!