Friday, May 22, 2009

Fruit of their labor


My boy's worked so hard yesterday afternoon! They did school all morning and then after lunch went outside and promptly started working on getting this play set project finished! Didn't they do a great job? They still have to cut off the excess landscape fabric and the put the swings back in their correct position-they did that to keep the little ones off while the chips were settling.
Strawberry Taffy and I planted-chamomile, echinacea, basil, oregano, thyme, cilantro and sunflowers. It was a gorgeous day yesterday!
Tomorrow we are having friends over for a Memorial Day Party. We are so excited!
Have a great weekend!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks great. Those boys have a great future in landscaping and yard toys. Actually a great future in anything they set their hands to do!!!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your family! I love how your family works. You're such a wonderful example. I love your blog! Good job boys!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!