Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



This post is for my mom, my wonderful exceptional mom...Mom do you know how much I love you? How much I appreciate your gentle encouragement, the way you don't question our strange lifestyle, the way you trust me...I love that you ALWAYS know when something "important" is going on, even if I haven't mentioned it yet! :o) I love how you put your special touch on every gift and card you send. You inspire me and your granddaughters to make things lovely. I love how you cherish me and my family. I know I was a difficult daughter when I was a teen...I know I must have caused you much heart-ache...but I hope now that I've "grown-up" I've become a daughter that you can be proud of and a daughter that rises up and blesses her MOM! Thanks Mom, for all the sacrifices you've made for me through out the years, for the hidden tears that you've shed, for the love that you've given me unconditionally! When I think about you I am filled with nothing but joy and thankfulness!


Happy Mother's Day!


Your adoring first born,


Carissa :o)

1 comment:

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!