Friday, May 1, 2009

A Tour of the Bedrooms

The BIG boy's room. Here the beds are made up and they have their shelves up. They are going with a hunting theme, so eventually they want the walls covered with wildlife pictures and weapons. :o)Chocolate Taffy found that gun rack at a garage sale for $3,00. As soon as they get locks for their rifles, they will put them on there. Unloaded of course. I just like for you to see that even my big boys have LOTS of books in their room! They are getting a pretty good collection of survival, hunting and wildlife books too.
Mr. and Mrs. Taffy's room. We don't have our own bathroom, but it's a good size anyway.

I have the changing table in here still, there's no where else for it to go, but I am already planning on potty training around Laffy Taffy's birthday, there always come a point for me when I HATE to change poopy toddler diapers! It's just not the same as baby poop-I'm telling you!

The little boy's room. Isn't it cute? Laffy Taffy will likely graduate to the big bed around his birthday also. We'll use the other bunk rail on the bottom bunk to keep him from falling out! :o)
The girl's room. nothing new in here...all the same furniture as the old house, just a lot more crowded. But we've got it pretty well organized and the closet is NOT stuffed!
There you have it! We actually have one more bedroom, but we are using it as an office and eventually a guest room too, but it's still a mess and I'm not sure if it will ever be picture worthy. :o) You'll just have to come for a visit if you want to see it!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

6 comments:

  1. Ummm ... I am still having an issue of poopy diapers at night. It's beyond frustrating and so gross! I totally understand you on that one!

    Lovely house! You've done a fantastic job on all of the rooms. Really very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book shelves everywhere!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I forgot to mention ... love all the bookshelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tour! What's the name of the paint you used in the little boys' room?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel! It's Behr paint from Home Depot... The color is "Skysail Blue," I think the color number is 580D-4. I love it! It's calm and cheerful and goes well with red. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its nice to see all your special things at home! You have such a gift for making home special!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!