Thursday, June 11, 2009

Garage Sale Finds

I was only out for about an hour and half this morning...I don't have a long attention span for garage saling, especially when I'm the one driving, though I LOVE to do it. Here's what we found this morning:
Two little cars-for the beach bag and two little books-for the car. .25 each
Prismacolor pencil set! It's totally full! It was only $3.00-if you know anything about these pencils, this is a great find! That frame is for my room-$1.00.

This is by far the most amazing thing I found today! I am just so blessed! I will see scrapbook stuff from time to time at garage sales, but usually it's just odds and ends...this was great! I got 12 x 12 page protectors and 12 x 12 pages for $1 EACH!!!!! Then the paper that I can use for either scrapbooks or lapbooks and some cute birdie rub ons...this whole pile was $7.00-less then buying one of those Creative Memories things new! Mr. Taffy was so happy for me!
The guys are making more progress on the fence as well. They just left to fill up the propane, we're grilling tonight!
Holding fast,
Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. Those Prismacolor pencils are a huge find! I have a set my honey gave me for my birthday a couple of years ago. They are beautiful. (and expensive!) I did find (FYI) that it works best to sharpen them in an electric sharpener. Less likely to break off. Nice find on the other stuff too. You couldn't go into MIchaels and come out spending only $10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH, these finds are fantastic! My girls would love more new prismacolors. What a great find! I am so jealous of your garage saling........ :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!