Monday, June 22, 2009

Garage Sale Finds

We really did go garage saling last week...it's just taken me forever to post about it. I haven't had the patience I guess, or maybe I'm really busy (I never really like that reason) anyway, here you go! It wasn't that exciting of a garage sale day. It was actually raining and I wasn't sure we would find any sales open, but Minnesotans are die-hard and many people had those collapsible carports set up in their driveway so their stuff wouldn't get wet!

These three movies were .50 each, I thought they would be great to pull out on a steamy summer afternoon. (T0day is supposed to be 90 with 100% humidity!)
A pair of Colombia Boots for Blue-Raspberry. .50 These have virtually NO WEAR!

Cute! Stampin' Up Stamps for the girls and I! Fun! The price is obvious! :o)

Clothes for Strawberry~Including those floral pants! If you knew me from high school you KNOW I have a "thing" about crazy floral pants! She looks adorable in them! Total for all the clothes- $5.00
Two pair of Levi's, Osh Kosh shorts, a sweater and a pair of camo jammies for Blue-Raspberry. $6.00


For Bubble Gum I found some Christmas jammies and a tee-shirt. Total-$1.00
For Laffy Taffy I found two cute sweat shirts for the fall. Total-.75 We also found him a Step Two slide for the back yard, I didn't get a picture of it though, it's a great size and he really likes it! The most expensive thing I bought this time out-$30.00


Chocolate Taffy found a bench press set! It's just awesome and we saw an ad for the exact same one in the newspaper yesterday, without the weights, for $200! He bought the whole thing, including many weights for $35.00! We had to rearrange the garage a little bit, but he's been out there lifting weights and he's thoroughly inspired!
I won't be able to go garage saling this week, we have something a little more pressing going on. Did you find any wonderful treasure while out garage saling?
Holding Fast,
Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. I love those movies!!!! Keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That King and I is our families favorite one...older is always better! We think the king is so funny...and probably because he is a "Mr. Commander" type man...you know the rest...

    Happy Sailing...our sale is this weekend...first time ever having one...should be an experience for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing deal on those Columbia boots!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!