Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Good Fences Make Good Neighbors

Or so they say...but really a fence is for keeping creepy people out and keeping sweet children in! Our fence is on it's way up. While I've been inside sick and decorating, the men have been outside putting posts in concrete. Tomorrow the pickets go up! You can't tell from the photo but our garden has started growing, our corn is over an inch tall already and soon we'll need something for the peas to climb up. It's all very exciting and we are really looking forward to harvest time! I had this wonderful bag of potato chips in the pantry that was tempting me continually. I'm not even a chip person, but these particular potato chips are AMAZING! In order to subdue my foe, I handed the bag over to the children. You should have seen their faces, you would have thought I promised them whatever they wanted from Dairy Queen! Phew, enemy #1, destroyed or shall I say-CONSUMED!
"Mom you are so sweet!"
Cheeks full of chipys!
"You're the best MOM in the world!"
Holding Fast,
Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. You have more willpower than I would!

    adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of BEAUTIFUL children! Man, that's a CUTE photo of Laffy Taffy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!