Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A little Decoration...

I'm sad to admit it...but, I am sick...My little ones all had a cold and I normally don't get whatever they have and I guess I was being a little to generous with my kisses, because now I'm sick. Ugh. I hate being sick. I am not one to lay around! And even though I feel terrible, a project somehow helps me keep my mind off my aches and pains, so this is what I've been up to.I started this yesterday afternoon and I just finished it moments ago!

This was such a quick and easy project and virtually FREE! I have packed this stencil around for more than a decade and I already had the paint and brushes. Too bad I got rid of the rest of my stencils...I suppose stenciling is a 90's decorating technique, but still, the pattern is simple and I really like it anyway!
Now what should I do? I need another project! Maybe some scrapbooking is in order! I really should scrap our traveling before I forget everything!
Holding Fast,
Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. Who knows, maybe you will start a "retro" craze!

    May God grant you relief form you dis-ease!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stenciling! I have a few packed up that Josh had given me back when we owned a house and am hoping to get to use them one of these days, once we're no longer renting. I love that stencil you used. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!