Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Play Room

Remember how in my last post I asked the question: What project should I do next? Here's the answer! I had an extra can of paint left over from the little boy's room so I decided to paint the playroom. Yes, I'm still feeling terrible, but doing a project actually helps me...if I sit down, at least 3 children are climbing all over me anyway! :o)
It's so cheerful now! Everyone loves it! I have an idea to write our "school" name over the doorway into our school room and to put the little ones names on the walls somehow. We'll see...I'm letting the walls dry over night before I put the furniture back in, but that should only take a minute and then they can play play play!
Holding Fast,
Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE how nice and neat and organized you are! I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It that the room in the basement? It looks really good! Seems like it was unfinished last time I visited.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!