Friday, July 10, 2009

Frugal Friday and Cute Bonus!

On this Frugal Friday I used my new clothes-line. Isn't it pretty? These are Laffy Taffy's diapers...but I dried many other clothes on there today too! I had 4 loads of laundry, plus diapers. I only ran the dryer once and that was for the socks and underwear and a few other things I didn't want to have to iron. :o) One of my little helpers.
Here's a cute video for you showing his new little riding toy. This was $2.00 and so worth it. He was a little camera shy here, he can bounce so hard that thing moves itself forward! If you watch it to the end you'll here my quiet guy speak!
video
Saw another glimmer today,
Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. Cute little video. The riding toy probably works better on a floor than on the grass. Glad to see Mr. Taffy is feeling upbeat today!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun fun! Love the clothes line - delightful!
    Hugs,
    Me

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!