Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Garage Sale Progress

OK, I know this may or may not be interesting to you...but I'm feeling so proud of myself that I just had to share. This is the disaster in the sun room that I mentioned earlier.
And this is how it looked after I got all done pricing everything and packing it up in boxes to keep little hands out! And so I don't have to hear, "WHAT?! You are selling that?"


Better right? The counter top is all cleaned off and I even vacuumed and mopped afterward!
Now I just need Mr. Taffy to move some stuff around in the garage for me and I'll be good-to-go!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

1 comment:

  1. Yes, much better...I bet that there is going to be some good stuff in ther...can I be first? Just kidding...but if I lived in MN I might ask for a sneak peak...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!