Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Every Morning

"The Steadfast Love of the Lord NEVER ceases, His Mercies NEVER come to an end. They are NEW EVERY MORNING! Great is His Faithfulness!"
Just like when I put my children to bed after a long, hard day...seeing them sleeping sweetly, so peaceful, renews my love for them, so is the Father to his children. Isn't it something to think that Lord may in fact love to see his children sleeping sweetly also-not fighting, not striving, not worrying? He sees our vulnerability, our need for Him and once again His LOVE towards us is renewed. Great is HIS faithfulness!
Basking in His Mercy,
Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. Amen, Yes, Amen! Thank you for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something to ponder for sure. Have a happy day basking...
    Hugs to all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, Amen, and AMEN!!! He is such a GOOD DADDY GOD!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!