Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brunch with a Bunch

Today was a special day. Mr. Taffy's Grandma is in town! We love Grandma Taffy!! She is so loving and encouraging! For a very special treat she took all of her Great-Grandchildren (9) and her two Grandchildren + one in-law (me) out for Brunch! YUM! They ate...
And ate... And ate...
And ate...
And ate some more! Oh my word, those children can eat A LOT!!!Here they all are posing for a group shot! Left to right: Pillar, Chocolate Taffy, Blue-Raspberry Taffy, Strawberry Taffy, Miracle, Rosebud, Bubble Gum Taffy, Banana Taffy, and Laffy Taffy.

Grandma Taffy will be staying with us for the rest of the week, what a blessing that will be! I hope you have a great week too!

3 comments:

  1. Those are cool pictures! My Grandma takes us out to brunch sometimes too! I think we all gain a couple of pounds every time we go to a brunch! See ya!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! Looks like it was lots of fun. I love it when Donnie's Grandma comes to visit. I love to just sit with her and chat over dessert and coffee. :)

    I've been busy. I haven't had much time to blog surf. Still reading those posts I've missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day for grandmother! All those children!!! Tell her Hi from me. I remember her well from your wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!