Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've been TAGGED!!!!

My daughter's friend, Moriah, tagged me to tell a funny story...I don't have many funny stories, but this one involves Toilet Paper. :o)
A long time ago my husband and I went to a Neighborhood Watch Party for our neighborhood. The neighbor who was hosting the event lived two doors down from us. During the meeting, I needed to use the bathroom but I had no idea where the bathroom was, so I snuck out the back door and walked over to my house to use the bathroom. Our bathroom had a funny window in it, when the window was open our cat Bubba like to sit in the windowsil. Of course, Bubba was in the window while I was using the potty, no big deal until the window decided to slam down without warning. You can imagine the cat screech that filled my bathroom. The slamming and the screeching and the wiping were all happening at the same time...All is well, deep breath, I'm back over at the neighbor's house. So the meeting is over we are visiting and chatting: blah, blah, blah. And suddenly I realized that I have a long piece of toilet paper hanging out of the back of my pants. Can you say embarrassing!? Ugh...cats!
Thanks Moriah! I hope you liked my story!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

5 comments:

  1. The story was hilarious! Now you have to tag five of your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!!!!!! That has never happened to me before.... although I have walked out of the bathroom before with toilet paper on the bottom of my shoe in Wal-mart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has happened to me, and I never had a screeching cat for an excuse!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ... my ... goodness! Hilarious! That is a great story! Yep, embarrassing too but so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really Hilarious!! Did I all ready say that?
    LOL

    Love

    Tsavah~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!