Monday, November 30, 2009

A Christmas Blessing

Look at this adorable, amazing, wonderful, fantastic Christmas journal my mom made me!! Oh my word I have never received anything so precious and special! There are 25 days to record Christmas memories. There are pockets and envelopes and folders and cute little thingy's all through out the whole book! I can't wait to start loading it up with our Christmas Memories!


If you want to see other amazing things my mom does with paper and fabric, check out her blog! Thanks Mom! You've totally cheered me up! Love you!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. I love to do things for you because you enjoy them so very much!

    Hug and a kiss,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very special! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!