Sunday, November 22, 2009

Girl's Day Out!

We had such a nice day! My sister-in-law got free tickets to see the Minnesota Orchestra play an American Tribute. It was so lovely and patriotic! These are some pre-show pictures. The top one is my favorite! Bubble Gum didn't go with us, but she wanted to be in the picture anyway. She's pretty cute, isn't she?
Here's the place that the concert was at, very cool building!
Here's the inside of the building. We were in the lowest balcony, front row. All the sweet girls after the preformance.
After the show we went to Starbucks to get a treat. :o) Strawberry bought her own drink...she's such a blessing.

We came home to an over-heated house and mac & cheese with tuna for dinner...not that special, but the company was divine!

Time to start getting ready for Thanksgiving!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming with us today. I just love that we can make memories together now!!

    And I absolutely LOVE that first pic of you and Strawberry! It's GREAT!! You're both so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! What fun! I adore the photo of you and Tirzah! I'm glad you had such a good time. Girls day out is a very special time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was SO fun! Thank you thank you thank you thank you SO much for taking us mom! And thank you for inviting us Aunt Lori!
    Tirzah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture of you two...you will treasure it! Fun outing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful day out. We have to have a few of those in life. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!! That looks like a blast!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much fun you must have had. I bet you enjoyed the whole experience. How special to go out as girls, I have always enjoyed those times with my girls. I have to plan something with the girls. Since your experience they have been saying that Strawberry Taffy is always doing fun things....

    So do you think they are giving me hints? :) LOL

    Yep, and they want to do the Starbucks thing also. We also love Panera.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say is Delightful...you both look like such refined ladies...I'm so glad you were able to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!