Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A little bit of fun

My men went hunting this past weekend. It was deer hunting opener dontcha know...anyway, while they were gone the rest of us did a few fun things too. Sunday was our main fun day. Saturday I spent most of the day in the kitchen, so to reward the patientness of my darling children I took them to the Children's Museum.
Isn't she darling? She's going to hate it that I posted this picture! But I just love it that she was being silly with me!
Laffy Taffy-The 5th Wiggle!!
I tried to get a picture of the three of them in the log, but Laffy would have nothing to do with it and there was a creepy worker who trying to "play" with my children...this picture didn't turn out like I had hoped. :o)
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. Your picture of Laffy brought me down memory lane. I have the exact same pic of each of the girls at that age....doing exactly that. Wiggling!! Definitely one of their favorite rooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I see there are new photos of everyone! Very nice - what a beautiful family! Your posts always make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!