Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog Award

My daughters Sweet Friend Moriah gave me a blog award this morning. Thank you Moriah! Here are the rules:

1. Say thanks and link to the person that gave you the award.
2. Tell 10 "honest" things about yourself.
3. Award this to 7 people who's blog design you like or have received encouragement from. Inform them of their win and the rules of this award.

Ten Honest Things About Myself:
1. I drink coffee everyday and get a terrible headache if I don't!
2. I'm baking bread this morning.
3. I'm very annal about my floors.
4. I love to scrapbook but don't do it very often.
5. I love Jesus!
6. I think I have the best children in the world.
7. I would marry my husband again and again and again.
8. I love the smell of clean babies.
9. I painted my finger nails red--I haven't done that in years!
10. I think this is very hard! :o)

7 people I give the award to:
Laura L.
Mom
Dad
Josiah
Jessica H.
Any other little girls that read my blog...

Can't wait to read what you write!

Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs Taffy. May you please follow my blog? Thats kinda Funny isn't it? Lol!! Ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that award too! You definetly deserve it mom!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!