Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bit by the paper crafting bug...

So, my mom made those adorable Christmas memory books for us, so I got to thinking about how I have a ton of scrapbook paper and I could probably make a similar book for my nieces. So that's what I did today. AND IT WAS SO FUN! I should have taken a picture of my mess, because boy was it HUGE! I made one book for each girl, different shapes and with colors I think are their favorites.
This is Pillars book, Strawberry did a few pages in this book. She made the page with the heart and I did the other one.
Miracle's book. Hers is my favorite because there's lots of brown and pink.

This last one is Rosebud's, her book has a candy theme, except these two pages I guess. :o) Lots of room for secret notes and pictures and journaling!
Now if you happen to see my nieces, don't tell them about these, because I am planning on giving them to them for Christmas. But I realize the MAJOR risk I'm taking here...they read my blog after all. :o) I had to show my mom though, and anyone else who is interested! By the way, I am going to add ribbon to the rings, I just don't have any right now.
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

5 comments:

  1. THOSE ARE ADORABLE! I am so glad I inspired you to dive in! Who wouldn't love those? Even if they see them, they won't say anything and they can't see all the other pages!!!

    P.S. I have a second blog I put my artistic stuff in - just for me so I don't lose track of the things I've made, especially the things I give away!

    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Those are GREAT!! I can't wait to see their faces when they open them! They're beautiful!! And don't worry.....I'll make sure they don't read/see this post. Much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun making those with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like such an awesome gift idea. I love you!! You are so crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is delightful - gives me some inspiration..and maybe a fun craft for my daughter and I....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!