Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Pillowcases and daily ramblings...

Another tradition at our house during Christmas time is to change our pillowcases to Christmas Pillowcases! Wednesday is sheet change day at our house, so it was the perfect opportunity to make the change.
You should of heard these guys get excited when I said, "Let's put on the Christmas Pillowcases!"
A few ramblings:
* My trays came from Oriental Trading Company-excited to use those today.(I paid for these with money I made from selling books on Amazon!)
* It's snowing and blowing and freezing outside and I'm so thankful to be warm and cozy in my house!
* I'm going to have to make myself do school this morning with my little ones...I have a big list of baking to do! I have plans to let the play with play dough while I'm baking though.
* Baking goals: Rolls for dinner, Pumpkin Bread for breakfast tomorrow, Grind Wheat: Spelt, Barley, Hard Red and Soft White, cookies for after lunch.
* I made a venison roast in the crock pot yesterday, I ended up shredding it and mixing it with barbecue sauce for sandwiches-it was de-lish-but it STUNK!
* I have a $15.00 Toys R Us gift card that is burning a hole in my pocket!
* I've already had 3(!) cups of coffee this morning!
* I'm really, really, really hoping that we get a call from a certain company that could possibly hire Mr. Taffy in the very near future. Please Lord!?
* My little people are really hyper-excited about the snow outside!
Okay, that's what's on my mind at the moment. I think I need another cup of coffee and then I need to put the diapers on their second wash so I can get those sheets washed! I love the morning-so full of possibilities and endless tasks!
Hope you are cozy!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. I Love the pillowcase photos! I'll have to find a way to show those to grandma!

    W called us yesterday to say it was snowing! I'm glad he's not too grown up for that!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can tell from your ramblings, you had lots of coffee. ha ha ha!!

    SNOW? We are ready to put the AC on down here. As I'm typing I have my short sleeves, shorts and flip flops. Yeah, welcome to florida! LOL

    Throw some snow this way. It sure feels like summer down here.

    Cool pillow cases....that is awesome.

    And of course you are so productive. Throw some of that over here too!

    I need to email you with some questions I've had.

    Ok gotta run!

    Love ya,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pillow cases!! What a fun tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun...everyone looks like they have found and old friend...I love this part of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!