Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Lemonade Stand Award


This is so fun! A wonderful bloggy friend gave me this award recently. Thank you so much!
The Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. The rules for accepting this award:

- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I nominate the following blogs:
Have fun sharing the joy!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Carissa! I appreciate the award. You are so "sweet".

    Happy Birthday to Blue Raspberry!!

    And that chicken fried rice looks very yummy.

    Happy New Year!
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The whole purpose of my blog is to entertain you and Strawberry Taffy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The awrad is really cute! It also has a cute name. Love Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you sweety! Love ya!

    I've been quite busy over here since hubby is home now. I know I need to update my blog(s). I feel like I just haven't had much time for computers lately.

    I feel out of the loop. But I guess the good thing is that I am focusing more on keeping my house. Trying to make things run smoother and of course keeping up with laundry. I am trying to stay positive instead of complaining about how "i can't do this or that". The Lord is teaching lots of things about myself lately.

    Ok, gotta run....

    Love ya,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mrs. Taffy! Unfortunately I don't follow 10 blogs,, like maybe 3 or 4...I don't have time! So I can't pass it on to others...but I do follow yours :) Always looking for the newest blog post!
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jamie! I think you can still have the award even if you don't give it out, I still think you qualify under the "gratitude" clause! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Nice...thank you so much! It made my day to have someone tell me I was worth an award...first one I've ever gotten...what fun!
    Hugs,
    Me

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!