Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snow Storm Round 1

So we woke up to a good 6 inches this morning...I'm guessing, it could have been 4, but it seemed pretty deep to me! After breakfast, chores and pictures, the whole bunch went outside to shovel and play! They are going on 2 hours now! It's not very cold out, so they are having an exceptionally good time!

Blue-Raspberry making a snow angel.
Bubble gum with the snow ball maker. I think she's eaten a gallon of snow...
I was taking these pictures from the warmth of our sun room, right through the open window!
Banana Taffy and Mr. Taffy were shoveling out the front so I don't have a nice picture of them...
There's all manner of snow igloos going up in the front yard...three out of 6 have come in...and it's snowing again! We are supposed to get a foot by tomorrow morning! Wow! Talk about a white Christmas! I have a feeling Strawberry Taffy has something to do with this, she's been asking God for a white Christmas since July!
Keeping warm and enjoying the mood that falling snow creates.
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! Enjoy the Snow and enjoy the holiday!

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO enjoyed this snow! I think this is one thing that just might keep us in the Midwest! WE love the snow but hardly ever got enough ( for us) in WA! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Kyle said yesterday it could keep snowing all week and he'd be happy,,,we all agree!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!