Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Special Visitor

We've had such a nice few days. My dad and step-mom have been in town on business and we got to spend some precious time with both of them but especially my Dad! My dad is so nice to have around, he's easy-going, happy, great to play with and completely in love with his grandchildren. He pretty much played with them non-stop.
Legos and many games of Connect Four.

Monopoly. Popcorn. Naps by the fire. Strawberry Cheesecake. Christmas Presents.
It was a wonderful visit and we are sad to see them go back to Florida. Though I'm sure they will be happy to return to warmer weather!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. You Dad was up? That is awesome. So now you guys need to make yourselves down here, right?

    I would love to meet you. I know the girls would love to see Strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were given this special time together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!