Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Sledding

Today we decided to go sledding at a park very near our home. It was a balmy 18 degrees out, sunny and fresh. What we didn't count on was the wind...it wasn't windy at our house, but it was here. We weren't out very long...my cheeks are still burning!

Weeeeee!
The "gigantic" hill.
Ah...look at the JOY on his face! He had such a great time! He was so sad when it was time to leave!
But we continued the fun with a little lunch and little frosty at Wendy's.

See, even I was there! I didn't have a frosty though. I would have preferred a coffee! :o)
We were only gone for about 2 hours. We came home to our warm house and spent the rest of the day resting and playing Farmville on Facebook. I know, it's out of character for me, but everyone is having SO MUCH fun I just had to join in!
Hoping the new week is full of new job offers...
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

5 comments:

  1. What fun! I'm sorry the wind kicked up at the hill. We've had that happend to us too. Major bummer! But it looks like you had a lot of fun. And I LOVE the pic of you and Bubble Gum at the end. You radiate joy and contentment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one of those photos was fantastic!!! I love them! What a fun outing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRRRRRRRRRRR

    I do miss sledding. I remember it very clearly when I was a kid and sledding down those hills. My kids don't know what it feels like to sled and ice skate. It is so much fun! I use to wanna be an ice skater. LOL

    So glad you had fun.

    I can't believe you play Farmville! :D I know I would love it too so that is why I am not even going to try to go on. I haven't been on facebook in days. You gotta tell me how you find the time to do this stuff, blog, and keep up with school and housework.

    Tell me your secrets.... LOL

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snow looks like so much fun! We rarely get any here...2 inches is a big deal, and that's only happened once in the last 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weeeeeeeeeeee...and I would have wished for coffee also!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!