Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A little Vitamin Sunshine!

I was so happy to be able to send these two outside today! The sun was shining, the snow was dry and it's wasn't too cold, only 25. They had so much fun! They sledded down the stairs, sucked on icicles (much to my dismay) and they even got to swing! Blue-Raspberry was in HEAVEN!


Then when they were in quiet-time, a package came! A package full of Valentine treats! Oh the Joy!


Aren't those chubby little hands precious? They look just like my Dad's and mine. On another note...I'm applying to be a product reviewer for the The Old Schoolhouse magazine. As part of the application process I have to write two reviews for two different E-Books. So, in the next couple of days you may see a review or two, and I want you to know why. :o) I hope they accept me because it would be such a blessing to be able to try out products for my junior and senior high homeschoolers and keep the products. But, and this is a BIG BUT, I don't want this to turn into a review blog. So, I'll have to work hard at keeping that from happening and you can let me know if it's gets out of balance!
Trying not to be a nervous wreck!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect job for YOU!!! You'll do GREAT! I'm sure of it!! I look forward to reading all about the treasures you find. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow and goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN!!! Sledding....I miss that. I sometimes wish my kids could play in the snow. One day, maybe if we come an visit you guys one year.....right? LOL

    Book reviews....fun! Now I know where to come for homeschooling resource info.

    Yep, and on my latest blog post....flour on the girls face. Gotta love it!! You should have seen the kitchen....BOY, OH BOY!!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!