Friday, February 12, 2010

The surprises keep coming!

Never have my children received so many special Valentine Treats in the mail! It's been so much fun to surprise them when they get up from Quiet-Time to find a little bit of love waiting for them! And then this massive box showed up this afternoon! Somebody has been anxiously awaiting this box! Look at her...this was her actual face! No faking here! lolHmmm...wonder what it could be? I actually know! So does Miss Funny-Face up there, but my MOM is gifted at packing and presentation, so I just had to get a picture of it!Pulling off the first layer...My oh my oh my...Under the second layer...there were actually two dresses, a doll basket purse, a doll stand and two books hidden in under all the layers.Awwww...sweet joy! Josephina and Strawberry, together at last!
So, I just had to get Bubble Gum out of quiet-time so she could see what was under all the layers too! She said, "What?! An American Girl Doll?" I had told her not to scream ahead of time, since a certain tiny taffy is napping!
A dress for her as well...there was also another doll dress, a book and a doll stand under her layers.Oh the joy and happiness! Bubble Gum and Samantha Best Friends Forever...
Thank you so much Mom! You have made two little girls abundantly happy! Strawberry decided to join Bubble Gum in quiet-time so they could play together! That's a rare blessing for me!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful! That was so sweet of your mom and I can see the girls are thrilled! Many hours of fun and play ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for taking all those pictures so I could share in the fun! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful!!!!! I bet you'll need to have a tea party soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great gifts!! We visited the American Girl Place this summer and I dont know who liked it more, my daughter or me :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!