Sunday, February 14, 2010

TOT School Week 17

We had a pretty laid back week with our Taffy TOT School. I was concentrating more on the older children, but Laffy did get to do some fun things.

This is a gift that Bubble Gum got for her birthday. It was another puzzle to him, so of course he had to play with it. He made me tell him what each number was and really liked number two. Wonder why?

Play-doh. They played with this for almost 2 hours while I baked! It was great!
Shape Ball.
I found this Leap toy at Once Upon a Child when I was shopping for Bubble Gum's birthday. We LOVE this! He cracks up when he puts the wrong animal combination together and the lady says, "that's silly!"
And he did some stamps! You can sort of see in the background I'm working on stuff with the other children. He didn't really like it that I didn't give him the attention that he used too. I'll have to figure out how I can keep him busy and take pictures and teach geography and all the other stuff to the other Taffy People.
Homeschooling is always a balancing act, the art of management and creativity that swirl together to make an environment of learning and joy!

Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy
If you want to see more TOT School, click on the TOT School button above!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your final comment - hmmm, the opening line of a book???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you got a baking break thanks to the Play-Doh! It looks like you're doing a great job at balancing your Homeschooling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like he had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he looks like he had alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your week looks like so much fun! I am so jealous that he stayed busy for 2 HOURS with the play-doh!
    My little guy ♥'s his fridge farm too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful week! The clock puzzle is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!