Sunday, March 28, 2010

Big Brother Basketball

I think it's been awhile since I've gushed about the amazing big brother that God has given my children. You know...when I was little, I always wanted a big brother, and since I didn't have one, I definitely was going to have a boy first, so my children would get the benefits of a big brother! Even though I had no control over the matter, the Lord answered my childhood dream and not only gave me one, but two big brothers for my children! This one here, Banana Taffy, is especially gifted at his job. He is their Hero! They love his so much! He will sit and watch silly movies with them, play basket ball with them outside, anything really to make them happy!

We forgot we had this basketball hoop. Not sure how that happened, but it's always been there. So for our PE this week, I bought a $4.00 basket ball at Wal-Mart and they had at it! The height of the hoop is adjustable, so the little people can use it with success as well as the older, taller people!
Swoosh! My natural athlete: Blue-Raspberry Taffy.

And just so you don't think I'm playing favorites here, the great thing about a big family is that every gift that each person has somehow blesses the family and fills a need. My second son, Chocolate Taffy, may not enjoy playing silly games and hanging out with his little siblings like Banana does, but Chocolate Taffy is the best Lego friend Blue-Raspberry has and is an awesome computer teacher, teaching Blue-Raspberry all the ins and outs of their favorite computer game: The Incredibles. :o)

So thankful for my "big brothers!"

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. How fun. Banna Taffy is such a good big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of banana taffy! I wan't to have a boy first after I get married for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very heartwarming post! Basketball is a great energy burner! We had a punching bag for a while and that was really good for warming up and making one sweat!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!