Friday, March 5, 2010

A little update

Just wanted to give a little update here, so you all know I'm alive and VERY WELL! My sister-in-law came out of her surgery perfectly and the doctors are very happy! She is healing well and will probably be released sooner than we expect. On the home front, here are some pictures of what we've been doing. Lots of games!
Reading and snack time.
Mr. Taffy brought home a huge bunch of balloons from Trader Joe's-for FREE! The children have been having a lot of fun playing with these! Don't worry, Laffy Taffy is only pretending to blow up the balloon.
We also got some little blow-up globes, about 5 of them. They've been so fun to play with.
Baking cookies. They are cutting up gum-drops to make gum-drop cookies.

They turned out so delicious!
And crafts, the girls brought their own crafts to work on after they are done with their school work.
It's been a busy week! I've been cooking a lot and helping with school work, laundry. Nothing real exciting. The girls are going to see their mom this afternoon and I am going to run errands--including buying coffee! NEED. COFFEE.
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!
    So glad to hear the surgery went well!!!

    NOW,, go get that coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! And I couldn't believe that curly haired little boy! I guess I haven't seen the back of his head in a long time - reminds me of a little girl whose hair looked just like that when she was two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those balloons are soo cool!!
    Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun:)
    Love you ,
    Dodi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!