Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break Day 5

Time is just tickin' away. Already we are halfway through our break. It's starting to show in some of the little people in my house...some are showing signs of boredom. UGH! So even though we didn't hear from the bank today, I decided to tackle the school room anyway. My step of faith so to speak. :o) Here we are starting to take down all the books.Getting the tape on the walls and the painting table ready. I painted the ceiling! That was hard!This guy just sat there...I had to kick him out of the room eventually. He's working on a movie and learning CGI. He's having so much fun and has so much patience for learning the process. He actually did help eventually, but not with painting--cleaning!This other guy did a lot of the wall painting. He wasn't going to help me...but he was "bored." :o) He loves to help me!
One wall is red, two walls are blue. I'm just using left over paint, I had half a can of each. It looks great, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see my swell cutting in job! I really did do it, but I didn't get a picture of it because it was time to make dinner!
The kids have already told me it "feels" better in there! That's great, because I think color invokes feeling and you should feel "great" while learning and studying!
I did some other puttly things today too, but nothing noteworthy!
Thursday we are going to see if we can find some garage sales and Friday is full of all kinds of fun! The week is going to be over before I know it! Trying to make to the most of it!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I'm sure it will liven up the school days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I can hardly wait to see the finished pics!!I've never been brave enough to use such great bold colors as you. And I know that is part of why your homes always feel so warm and comforting. I'm sure it's more because of YOUR warm, generous highly hospitable self that makes people feel loved, welcomed, and peaceful. I'm glad to hear your week is going so well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura said it perfectly! What is CGI?

    Have a great colorul day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!