Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday

Today started out pretty special. Mr. Taffy got all dressed up and had someplace to go! A job interview! My heart is full of the phrase, "Please Father." It's only a temporary job, but it's supposed to last for two months, and who knows where that could lead! We'll know soon because they want someone to start next Monday! I just have to complain for minute...Tree Pollen. What's the point? We have these beasts called cottonwood trees in our neighborhood. They are awful! They are fluffing all over my house, my yard and my seedlings! RUDE!
This is just from today. Yesterday Mr. Taffy cleaned all that fluff out with the leaf blower on suction. Ugh. I actually wouldn't let my children play outside today, even though it was perfect, I was afraid they would choke to death on all that fluff flying around! lol I felt like I was in a snow globe all day.
I am still working things through, but I am much more peaceful today and completely thankful for the kindness of my readers and my friends that have sent such kind emails, and my closest friends that have called to speak life over me. I've never experienced anything like this before, not on such a personal level, so to have such an outpouring of love has been just so wonderful and healing. Thank you.
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. Thanking God that you sound more peaceful today! Good Luck to your honey hope he gets the job!!
    Blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my beautiful friend in MN!!

    It's been awhile I think...well maybe not that long. I can't remember when I visited last.

    I hope and pray your hubby gets the job. He looks very professional in his suit! My husband has been working his job.... not the business :( SOmetimes when you believe the Lord is leading and then it "looks" rather gloom I often wonder many things. So for now we are still plugging along....and looking for the finances to get better. It can be quite rough trying to find money to meet our needs. I'm sure you know how this can be.

    Just been focusing on my daily home life and things are looking good. I need to make a post on the updates I've made to the house (cleaned out the garage and threw out so many things; painted and put new bunks in the boys room; fixed up my front room; cleaned and rearraged furniture in the home office.. and some other things) I do need to post and put up some pics.

    So things are moving along and yep, less time on the computer has helped my mind and spirits lots. :)

    Ok gotta run!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chris! It is always such a joy to get a comment from you! I'm so proud of you for all the work you are doing at home! Doesn't it feel wonderful?! I can't wait to see pictures!

    I will be praying for your finances, yes I know how it can be...and I know how awesome it is when God provides in His super-natural way! We are so happy that our financial winter is coming to an end, so hopeful for this job, and so thankful for God's provision this far!

    Much love to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!