Friday, May 21, 2010

P.E. Suburban Style

Even though we don't live on acreage we try to make the best of it. Each day after lunch I send my people outside for "P.E." That's what I tell them, sometimes the older two don't like going out, but MN requires it dontcha know? Today I have a few extra students, so they really had fun playing tennis together. Miracle-11
Banana Taffy-15
Bubble Gum Taffy-5
Rosebud-Almost 9...just days away.
Blue-Raspberry-7
Strawberry Taffy-12
Pillar-13
Chocolate Taffy-14

video
Laffy Taffy was there too, he just didn't get to play in the road!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. Your children look so happy, well kept and growing up...you are doing such a good job as a mom, teacher...you are just the example of the Titus 2 woman...good job and thanks for being a good example to all of us who visit your blog!

    Mrs. Giffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots on bubble gum...looks great with the skirt. :) She is so cute!

    Laffy Taffy is adorable. He is getting so big. Loved hearing your voice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I like the picture of Banna Taffy! :) It was fun. Thank you for letting us stay over there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures! And how many little children have you taught to ride on those little riding toys, then bikes? So sweet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!