Friday, May 21, 2010

TOS Homeschool Crew

My oh My oh My! Imagine my surprise when I got up this morning and read an email that said I got chosen to be part of the 2010/2011 Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Review Crew! Woo Hoo! I was beginning to think they didn't want me since I hadn't heard anything in a while. I'm just so happy about this! Ranks right up there with Mr. Taffy getting a job! My small contribution to our family finances. Not that I'm getting paid, but getting free books for our homeschool is a major blessing! I'll be reviewing materials aimed at the older side of homeschooling: junior and senior high. I'm really hoping there will be some Latin or Greek somethingorother thrown in too!

Be watching for my first official review!
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

8 comments:

  1. Yay!! I was thinking about this just the other day and was wondering how you came about doing this. Did you just contact them.

    Nice things you got at the yard sales...

    I am helping a friend put hers together for tomorrow.

    Just finished recording and the post is up...I stumble on my words somewhat...maybe because of the early morning hour my tongue gets tied...LOL

    Ok gotta run...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Being on the Crew this past year has blessed our family beyond my wildest dreams both temporally and spiritually, and I'll be joining you for next year too. I'll be on the Younger Crew products with my kids ages. Looking forward to getting to know you on the Forum next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris-another blog I follow was advertising applications for the homeschool crew, it was a while ago. I just followed the links and applied. I'm sure I will making the same advertisement at the end of this "voyage." Next spring sometime! I'll check out your blog later...I've got my nieces today and have some cooking to do!

    Tristan-Thanks! I'm SOOO excited! I can't wait to learn the details of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! I know you'll enjoy this new chapter as a homeschool family! I love the example you are being for your children too! (and your mom - I want to do something like that!). I can't wait to see your first review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful my friend! Congratulations!! Do you know Homeschool Creations? Lots of love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tirzah! Yes, I know Homeschool Creations! That's were I read about applying! Do you follow that blog too? Jolanthe is also part of the Totatly Tots Blog that I write for once a month. So many good ideas on her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I follow her and I, too, get many good ideas from her blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!