Sunday, July 11, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

image_thumb2

Thank you Pebblekeeper at Petra School for the lovely blog award!

As a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger award, one must:

1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award
2) Pass the award on to the bloggers whose blogs you love (15 tops)
3) Share 7 things about yourself

7 Things about myself

(I always hate these kinds of requirements…I never know what to say!)

1. We started a home-fellowship last night and even though there was only one family here, it was terrific!

2. My husband and I spent most of the day alone together! We got coffee and donuts, shopped for some much needed items, and had lunch at a nice Chinese restaurant. It was so much fun! I loved having him all to myself and my older children who babysat the younger children have really made me feel loved!

3. I actually enjoy really hard work, like yard work and painting, but I really hate bending down to pick things off the floor! Good thing I have lots of little people to reach down there for me and help!

4. I love coffee.

5. I love doing laundry. I think it's because I get to touch every blessed item of clothing that my loved ones put on their body. That's sounds pretty weird I know, I haven't found the right words to describe my feelings on the matter. Plus I often think of things to pray for the child whose clothes I'm folding as well. And all those clothes remind me to be thankful for God's Provision.

6. Someday I want to write a book.

7. I’m addicted to buying bags…all kinds and sizes. I especially love reusable shopping bags-and yes, I actually use them! I also love those canvas bags that Land’s End makes! My favorite places to buy bags is Goodwill and garage sales!

Bloggers I’m passing the award too:

Plants and Pillars…Raised with Care-for her beautiful attitude! The way she graciously accepts the hard reality that is her life and leans hard on the everlasting arms of Jesus!

Souvenir-For her beautiful crafts! She will inspire you!

Joyful Mother-For her beautiful family and the beautiful friendship that we’ve made on-line!

Live to Learn-For her beautiful digital scrapbook pages and the beautiful way she organizes her house and homeschool! She’s hasn’t blogged in a while and I’m hoping the award will bring her back to bloggy-land!

Tirzah’s World-For the beautiful way she lives her life! She loves the Lord and her family so much and that is reflected in everything she says and does!

Hope you’ve had a wonderful Sunday!

Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. Awww thank you my sweet friend in MN! many kisses and hugs to you from down in humidville, FL... ha ha...

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    I am so happy to hear about your home fellowship. I pray for more people to be added and the Lord continue to bless your seeking! :)

    I'm the same..I don't like picking stuff off the floor. I think this became a habit after being pregnant for so long. Ha ha...

    You need to write the book girl!

    I agree that there is something awesome about folding clothes. I think it's the looking down at the basket and knowing something was done and I love the smell of clean fresh clothes. I don't like putting them away though.

    Thanks again for the recognition

    Love ya,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun to read! And, of course, thank you so much for your beautiful words! They are so nice to receive! With great love to you today xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me cry...thank you so much - I really needed an award today as we are struggling...again...with emotions and such...thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!