Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blog Walk-Week 5

HSCrew140x180

Remember how earlier this week I published a blog walk?  Here’s another one for you to look at if you’re interested.  These are all people from The Old Schoolhouse Crew!  Enjoy!

1. Buckaroo Days
2. Our Homeschool Reviews
3. Reed, Party of 6
4. Training Hearts at Home
5. Along The Way
6. I Love Science!
7. Through the Calm and Through the Storm
8. Created for Home
9. Tractors and Tire Swings
10. Guiding Light Homeschool

My two favorites are Training Hearts at Home and Along the Way!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks for the kind and thoughtful plug! I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship! *sniff sniff* (lol)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!