Friday, July 30, 2010

Garage Sale Treasures

new_garage_sale_left_plt%20(Small)

I got to go Garage Saling twice this week.  Once on Wednesday and again on Thursday.  I don’t normally go on Wednesday but since I’ve been taking Strawberry to Praise  Camp each morning this week I happened to pass by some Wednesday sales!  Fun!

007

I found this down throw for $1.50.  It’s a lovely sage green and will be enjoyed by many this winter.

005

I actually found two of these buckets with shovels, they were .25 each and are now proudly owned by Bubble Gum and Laffy Taffy.  The Coffee Carafe has been on my want list for a while now.  It was a dollar and doesn’t appear to have ever been used, not a scent or stain of coffee in it!

003

Some new bathtub toys…I’m always throwing them away when they get too slimy.  .25 for all 5.  At the same garage sale I bought Laffy Taffy a roaring tiger flashlight, Fisher-Price makes them.  It was .50 and I’m saving it for Christmas to stick in his stocking.

004

I thought this was a fun find.  Party Supplies!  I’ll use the Curious George stuff for Laffy’s 3rd birthday coming up in November and the girly stuff for Bubble Gum in February.  Each bag was $1.00.

garage sale treasures 001

A pair of corduroy gap pants for Blue-Raspberry $2.00.  A pair of like-new blue jeans $2.00, a pair of shoes $1.00.  Blue-Raspberry tried everything on and it all fit great!  The little blue pants are Old Navy for Laffy Taffy .50.

garage sale treasures 002   I even found some stuff for me today!  Lovely purple top that will go with the skirt I bought last week-.50.  Black cami-1.00 and blue exercise pants-.50.  I got some other things from this same garage sale that I didn’t take pictures of, like a red wool jacket (my size!) $7.00, and a pair of jeans .50.  It was a great sale!

I also got Banana Taffy two shirts, both .50.  I love it when I can find BIG BOY clothes at garage sales.  I love it even more that my BIG BOYS will wear clothes from a garage sale! 

Did you find anything wonderful this week?  I would love to see!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. Great day at the sales! Makes it hard to pay full price for anything doesn't it? : ) I am going to a scrapbooking "garage" sale this morning! Its a once a month event and I always find lots of good stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deals!! I love your garage sale treasures posts!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my page the other day. We do have much in common! :o) I will be garage saleing tomorrow so I will definately link up.

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Amy! I hope you find some great stuff! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!