Sunday, July 4, 2010

TOS Blog Walk


The Old Schoolhouse Review Crew is hosting something cool called a blog walk. This is basically a way for us and our followers to get to know the other reviewers! It’s wonderful and this week my blog included! Please take a minute and visit some of these lovely blogs to say hello!


1. King Alfred Academy
2. Confessions of An Organized Homeschool Mom
3. Curriculum Reviews from Oak Creek Farmhouse
4. I Can't Decide
5. My Life on A Taffy Pull
6. Losing My Tale
7. Made in His Image
8. Serenades and Solace
9. Our Village is a Little Different
10. SisterTipster's Tell'n It!


Joyfully,


Mrs. Taffy

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Taffy ~ so nice to 'meet' you on the blog walk. I hope you are enjoying your time on the Crew and will have a year full of blessings.

    FM Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waving from Australia! Nice to 'meet' you via the TOS walk. :)
    Catherine (aka alecat)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning. I'm here blog walking. I loved the post with the pictures of the bees. My sister has a few hives. They really are fascinating! I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Taffy, Just stopping by and following along from the TOS Blog Walk. Blessings!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'm visiting from the crew forum. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm stopping by from the Review Crew on my Blog Walk. Nice to meet you! I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!