Thursday, August 26, 2010

My “to do” list

I feel like I have a TON to do!  I am hoping that if I write everything down, it won’t actually be as much as I “think” it is!  We’ll see…

~Make menus and shopping lists

~Give boy’s haircuts

~Homeschool children

~Make bread & potato rolls

~Send e-mail to fellowship

~Work on a couple reviews that are starting to nag me

~Figure out computer program for review (this is stressing me out because I have a low tolerance for learning computer jargon and could delegate this to my husband but feel I can write a better review doing it myself!)

Okay, over all that’s not an incredibly huge list, but the things on it aren’t speedy activities, they require large amounts of time though. 

I’ll start with the email.  Move on to the menu and plan as much as I can until it’s time to start Tot School.  I’ll make bread after morning school is done before afternoon school.  Then hopefully I can work on the review stuff during quiet time when the house is most quiet.  Hair cuts will happen tonight after dinner. 

So glad the weather is cooler, helps me feel more productive and energetic!

What’s on your list today?  As mom’s our list is never-ending isn’t it?  I love being busy serving my family!  There’s nothing else I’d rather do!

“And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.”  Colossians 3:23

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. I love making lists! W does too! Yours looks formidable but I know you will plow right through! I always tell people you could run a corporation if you weren't having so much fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit stressed. We still need to find out where we'll store most of our house...yep...I will post on all the details later. So you'll have to wait. ha ha

    And then I need to get boxes. Schooling has been put aside. Seriously need lots of prayer right now. I have mixed emotions about this whole thing. I know it's the right thing but its going to be a sacrifice for sure!

    So stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My list for today is as follows:
    *Homeschool girls this morning.
    *Prepare, eat, and clean up lunch.
    *Prepare dinner in crockpot for tonight.
    *Go to consignment store and Goodwill to get rid of the stuff I cleaned out of my basement YESTERDAY! Yeah! Very speedy for me ya know. lol
    *Come home to dinner in the crockpot and a yummy smelling home!
    *Paint next color in Zoe's closet.
    *Remember to do history activity with youngest daughter before bedtime.

    There ya have it! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!