Friday, September 24, 2010

Guidecraft Review-Magneatos

Logo_2-300x155

I was recently give 2 boxes of Magneatos to review. 24 piece Magneatos Curve and Magneatos 36 piece set.

t165_6c53c6b8462ebec61f6d329b0648c759 t165_74f921ec71d2efb9c8d7ff7d2fc44138

You should have heard the shouts of joy when the children discovered these were for them to play with! They have never played with Magneatos before, even the cats were curious!

fall garden 003

You can see their imaginations went into overdrive!

fall garden 006 fall garden 008 fall garden 007

Then, Laffy Taffy discovered that the Magneatos will stick to the heat registers. He built himself a little city and we talked all about which was the tallest and which was the shortest.

maneatos 003

Since we got the curved set, I thought we would see if we could “write” with them. Sure enough, we were able to write my daughter’s name—she did most of it herself.

maneatos 009

And part of Laffy Taffy’s name.

maneatos 008

These are amazingly fun toys! My two bits of advice:

1) Play with them on carpet rather than hard flooring, the balls like to roll away and while the balls are big enough to not go under most things, my children still got a little frustrated with having to chase them around.

2) Buy as many as you can afford, because the more you have, the more fun it is to build wonderful and amazing creations!

Visit the Guidecraft website to see these and more high-quality educational toys for your children.

Here’s a great opportunity to win your own Magneatos. Visit Jolanthe at Homeschool Creations.

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

This product was given to me for review purposes, and I do not have to return the product to the vendor. I was not paid for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are mine.

2 comments:

  1. These are fun, I play with my sibilings with these all the time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love the kitties getting into the action! Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!