Thursday, September 2, 2010

TOS-Labor of Love Sale

HSLabor140x180-2010

The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is extending an extraordinary subscription offer to homeschool families. Receive a one-year print subscription for just $7.95 or a one-year plus current issue subscription for $12.95. One-year subscriptions start with the winter issue. The one-year plus current issue starts with the fall issue.

Only 5000 of these special subscriptions are available from August 31 through midnight on September 15. Once the 5000 are gone, they're gone!

Hurry and grab this crazy price today! Click here to learn more!

Because money was so tight over the past few years, I wasn’t able to subscribe. Then I was awarded a subscription—what a blessings it’s been! This magazine has everything! My favorite articles are by Ruth Beechick and Deborah Wuehler, the senior editor-so encouraging! This is such a great deal! I have since renewed my subscription for 2 more years!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

Legal disclaimer: This is the second post I agreed to make in exchange for getting the TOS Expo-to-go MP3's. But again, I would never have agreed to doing this if I did not believe in The Old Schoolhouse. And WOW, this offer is an amazing deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!