Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tot School-Week 6

Tot-School

001 (2)

We played this game again, but with different pegs.

004 (2)

Tubberware Shape puzzle and Melissa & Doug learning clock. He’s NOT learning how to tell time, but he was matching the numbers and the shapes and figuring out how to get the numbers going the right direction.

005 (2) 005 (3)

Sorting…

001

pouring…He loved doing this!

006

Beads…

007 (2)

Balance…

006 (3)

Rolling and counting…love his chubby pointer finger.

010 011

Tanagrams…013 (2)

Shape puzzles…

014

Playdoh and more puzzles…

016 fall garden 015

Oh look, more puzzles!

fall garden 010 fall garden 012

I was sitting doing a reading lesson with Bubble Gum and looked up to see this:

fall garden 017

“I’m in the oven Mom!”

Another great week!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

To see what other tots are doing go to: 1+1+1=1

8 comments:

  1. So fun!! I can just picture my little boy "hanging in the oven" too! :) I really like those pegs too.
    Have a great week!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that balancing game, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drea, I got the balance game at either Goodwill or a garage sale...that's not very helpful I know, but I do know it's made by Fisher Price. :o) I haven't seen it in the stores, but keep your eyes open, you may find it 2nd hand somewhere! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my kid would actually string the M&D Wooden Beads! I can only ever get him to string 1 or 2 and then he just wants to stack them and knock them down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! you have so many great learning toys! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome week! My DS loves puzzles =)

    I LOVE the oven pic, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun and cute! This is what he did instead of jumping jacks?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!