Thursday, September 30, 2010

Underwater Adventure

aquarium 032Wednesday we went to Underwater Adventure at the Mall of America during their homeschool days.  We got a great deal going during this time, tickets were discounted more than half!  And it was a good thing too, because I might have been VERY upset if I had paid full price!  Don’t get me wrong, it was wonderful, God’s creation is always a joy to look at, but it was over with FAST!  We were done in less than an hour.   I have a few pictures, they either turned out really good or really bad—it was pretty dark in there, so forgive the bad ones and enjoy the good ones!

aquarium 005 

aquarium 009 aquarium 010

aquarium 021

aquarium 022

aquarium 024 aquarium 026

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

6 comments:

  1. Isn't Banana Taffy getting handsome! Looks like a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time. :) Our family loves aquariums and that one loos really great! The picture of Strawberry Taffy with the turtle is really neat! :) I have never seen a Turtle come up to the glass like that! :)
    All the picture are great.:)
    Christ be with y'all!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of Strawberry and the turtle!! And I see that Mr. Taffy was able to join you. How nice! Sorry we missed you there, but we went today. The girls really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of Strawberry and the turtle!! And I see that Mr. Taffy was able to join you. How nice! Sorry we missed you there, but we went today. The girls really enjoyed it. I wonder if they have homeschool days every year???

    ReplyDelete
  5. The expression on your daughter's and the turtle's face is priceless. Looks like wonderful time had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, What a joy it is to have time to visit your blog!!!!!! I've really missed viewing it and determined today that I would make the time...so glad I did! What a fun adventure - sorry it was so fast...but glad you didn't have to pay that much!
    WOW...I really love your "salt-water taffy" - that is just wonderful and so much fun that we can keep up with how old baby is...very neat!
    Love you bunches!~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!