Thursday, October 7, 2010

Guidecraft Doll Furniture-Review

Logo_2-300x155

Look at this little Treasure Guidecraft sent me to review: Bunk Beds from their new Doll Furniture line!

t165_0e637ebb416d300a1c69fa702aa09d31

Never before have the shouts of joy been so ear-piercing in my house! And trust me, we can get pretty loud! My initial thoughts when opening the box had everything to do with assembly. I actually like putting together complicated furniture, inherited that from my dad. But let me just say, this was NOT complicated!

Only 4 steps in the directions….

003

And this is all the hardware! EASY! They included a nice Allen Wrench, but I had an easier time using the screwdriver from my IKEA tool kit with the Allen Wrench head.

002

“Oh Mom, please hurry!”

004

I had it together in about 15 minutes. Most of the packaging is recyclable (we can’t recycle Styrofoam here, but there wasn’t much of that, mostly card board).

006

Bubble Gum made the beds all by herself!

007

The bunk beds were so much larger and well-made then I expected. When Guidecraft claims “heirloom quality” they aren’t joking. These can easily be saved for children, grandchildren and beyond: strong, sturdy, beautiful.

001

American Girl Dolls, all tucked in and ready for bed!

009

maneatos 006

Personally, I love any toy that encourages my daughters in their callings of being a mother and these bunk beds line up nicely with that preference.

GREAT TOY!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

Disclosure-This product was given to me for review purposes, and I do not have to return the product to the vendor. I was not paid for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are mine.

5 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous!!! So well made, and your daughters appear thrilled.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. That is just the cutest thing ever. :) It is alot larger than I would have thought from the picture. I'll have to pass this on to my American Doll Lovin' friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, makes me wish I was six again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Those are adorable. I know the girls will have so much fun with those. :) I remember "baby doll bunk beds" being some of mine and my older sisters favorite toys. I think we still have them! I hope y'all's will be used for years a years to come. :)
    Christ be with you all.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!