Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tot School-Week 10

Tot-School

I know I skipped a week there…we really did TotSchool, I just didn’t have my camera out and I think posts with pictures are so much better than posts without!

We started this week with our Lauri Shape Sorter. First he sorted by color.003

Then he sorted by shape.

005

He also enjoyed all his Lauri mini shape puzzles.

007

On another day for “math” he rolled the dice and then counted out the corresponding beads.

002 (2)

And we made patterns.

004 (2)

Just some free painting with his Do-A-Dots.

005 (2)

Laffy Taffy loves this shape sorting game. Review coming soon (and a give-away) stay tuned!

003 (3)

I printed this sheet off of Erica’s blog at Confessions of a Homeschooler. I laminated the sheet so it will last a good long time.005 (3)

Puzzles!

010

Rainbow blocks. He loves these. If you want to read my review click here.

012

Oh! I almost forgot…Laffy Taffy went to the apple orchard! How could I forget something so fun!?060

007

Happy TotSchooling!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute!

    Hey, have you shared how you store all of those wonderful toys? I know my children do not keep sets of toys together and if I don't keep them somewhere safe we will lose many pieces!

    Thanks for your sweet comment about home decor. I love what you tell your children, that they are the precious and pleasant riches that fill your home! I also hate clutter! I always admire homes with tasteful keepsakes but I get too frustrated trying to manage all of those things so I don't have very many "pretties".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY want to start participating in this...but I keep finding I forget to take pics! Anyway, I show you as following me on Google Friend Connect...I've changed where my blog is and would appreciate you following the new blog. It is http://homeschoolblogger.com/guidinglight/. Have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much fun. He has lots of great learning toys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape sorter and the sorting game. Cannot wait to hear the review! Thanks for sharing! Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!