Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tot School Week 9

Tot-School

Who loves Tot School? Laffy Taffy does! 016

Last night at our home fellowship my husband asked whether we had an exceptional week or a terrible week. I answered that it was neither, pretty same-o-same-o, but looking back at these Tot School pictures helps me to see that any time I get to spend with my little ones (big ones included) makes my week exceptional! I’m just so grateful to be with them all day and to be the one responsible to teach them and impart truth into their souls. So, my new answer is “YES, it was an exceptional week!” Thanks Honey!

001

Something new to try…review coming soon. Clearly he liked it! :o)

003

Frog matching File Folder Game.

005

Magneatos!

006 (2)

He wanted to try lacing again. I love the concentration on his face!

020

021

After lacing, we traced…

024

and colored…

025

and cut.

028

First experience with Dot Painting. What a great way for a 2 year old to paint!

029032

Another field trip, this time to the zoo.

034

Riding the tram.

055

Playing in the drift wood. 080 He said his favorite animal was the grizzly bear. He really like the tram ride too, because we had the whole car to ourselves and he could walk all over place!

119

Phew! Another week of Tot School completed!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

6 comments:

  1. I really like your new family pics. You look beautiful!! What great weather for the zoo! It looks like everyone had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy time! A lovely photo of you, my dear! Thanks for including it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the concentration on his little face while he is lacing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look GREAT!! Glowing even! :-) The little ones sure looked wiped out after your day at the zoo! Looks like a fun outing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your review of that activity at the top, it looks neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magneatos and dot painting are a favorite here. Lacing, not so much. LOL

    Looks like an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!