Monday, December 27, 2010

Boys and their toys

003

I bought these Gizmos for Blue-Raspberry at a used-curriculum back in June!  He can’t get enough of them!005

006

And this is what happens when Momma comes in and sees the mess…

007                 008

All ready for bed!  The clothes still on the floor are for the next day…I always lay out their clothes so they can get dressed first thing in the morning. 

Hope you’re enjoying putting your house back together after your Christmas Celebrations!  Lots more to do today!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. I love it! What a great toy. I've never seen those before, but they look so cool!!! We're still putting our house back together too. Hopefully, we'll be done today though. It's been such a wonderful Christmas season, but I'll be glad to have the house put back together again. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that game! I'm starting a blog hop called Boxes Ideas Tuesday. I would like you to link up this post if you want just add my button. It's so funny to see the change before and after mommy:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!