Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Break~Day 1

Since today is “officially” my first day of Christmas break I thought I would share what I’ve been up to today.

First and foremost is getting ready for Fellowship tonight.  We are expecting 28 total (including my family) and the meal theme is Breakfast. 

002

So I made three dozen cinnamon rolls-they are HUGE- and 2 Farmer Casseroles.  I am also going to have a big bowl full of peeled Clementine Oranges out.  There will be other food there too, but others are bringing that.

001

Wrapping presents!  This particular gift is for my husband.  I wasn’t going to get him anything because he doesn’t really enjoy getting gifts…but I go inspired and now I’m SO EXCITED to give it to him!    I also wrapped up some other gifts that need to be delivered this week and hidden from nosy people.  Smile

003

These two are cleaned up and ready for tonight, watching a Christmas movie.

It’s not snowing out, but it looks like it could start any minute.  I’ve still got a little to do before tonight, but I’ve got a good handle on things, if I can just get my sciatic nerve to cooperate it would be a perfect day!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun way to start your time off. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have everything ready. I hope you have a Merry Christmas! The rolls and casseroles sounds great.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!