Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TotSchool-Week 13

Tot-School

You know, I was all ready to share our TotSchool last week and then when I went to write the post I couldn’t find the pictures I thought I took.  Today when I was uploading some pictures I found the ones I was looking for, so my post is late, but I had good intentions!  Smile

001

Laffy Taffy got this puzzle game out several time last week.  It’s way too easy for him, but he still enjoys it very much! 

004                       006

Then he spent a lot of time rolling his Lauri square and making towers of pegs.  We counted and compared the pegs after he was done with the rolling.

008

Balancing!

009

Counting!

010

This kind of lacing…

014                       013

…and this kind of lacing.

016

Puzzles!

018

We went through these cool alphabet flash cards!

021

Shape Sorting

And then two special unplanned events happened:

008 (2)

A visit from Papa and

026

SNOW!

 

Happy TotSchooling!

Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! He would be my favorite pupil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness he just keeps getting cuter ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!